12 Ekim 2012 Cuma

Stefunny C is Back, and Dead Sexy, and Somewhat Humorous

Not too long ago we brought you a few sexy pictures of a model who goes by Stefunny C… and we wrote some silliness about this name of hers.

 It turns out Stefunny C is not funny — not funny funny. Not like a clown. She does not amuse you like a clown. She has a sense of humor, but she’s not Louis CK.
Which is a good thing. Imagine all these pictures and videos of Louis CK wearing a bikini in an empty movie theater. Eww! Make it go away.
You’ll want to be following @stefunnyc on Twitter. And while you’re at it, add the master of girlie photography who shot these pictures, a Mr. @kaloopy.
A nickname I have had: My nickname somewhat became a stage name. I was a freshman in college and I was having a down day. My friend said “Stephanie you’re funny, you have to Stefunny.” It became a nickname but when I started modeling I realized there were a lot of people with my real name and decided that I would just use Stefunny as a “stage name” as well to set myself apart. It’s pretty humorous when people think it’s my real name and I hear people actually calling me Stefunny. I like it, I guess, it’s clever, although a lot of people expect me to be funny because of it.
I’m a nerd about: My cats. I have 2. If we are friends, there’s a 90 percent chance I have texted you a photo of my cats at one point or another haha.
I would rather have a root canal than: Get a shot. NOTHING in the world to me scares me more than a needle. I’ve had a root canal before and nothing is worse than a shot.
My greatest weakness: Guys who wear hats and sweatpants, usually at the same time. I’m not sure if that’s weird enough to be considered a “fetish” but it’s an automatic weakness that drives me crazy!
I don’t understand why people think I’m: stuck up. This is really only on the Internet because they perceive me as being this model chick. I’m also very sarcastic so sometimes that can come off as mean. I am actually really nice, down to earth, and love chillin’ with sweats and no make up on more often than not. Being sexy is just part of my job. Not just who I am.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder