15 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

Candice Swanepoel and Anja Rubik Top-less in W Magazine

As you know, each month, my postman, the recently probated Mr. Tompkins-Daffney, delivers a set of women's magazines to the front doormat of my pied-à-terre and I must suffer the slings and arrows of the local 'tween boy gang who mock me as I retrieve my girly-for-girls periodicals from my stoop. It may be time for me to lose my dragon kimono and step up to some sweats.

Either way, for all the silly woman-kind craptastic filling the pages of these ladies-pimping-ladies-shizz journals, occasionally, there are wonderful visual delights, often artsy, often fashiony, but in some cases, quite revealing and delicious, as is the case in this month's W magazine, featuring a row of supermodels, some without tops on, including our heavily desired Candice Swanepoel and supermodel Anja Rubik.

Oh, sure, it's a lot of highfalutin nonsense to work around, but for topless Candice, you must work around. And, enjoy.

CLICK FOR CANDICE SWANEPOEL TOPLESS PICTURES

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder